Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Shower

One of the kindergarten teachers threw a baby shower for me and another teacher who is a month ahead of me.  It was so fun!  Here we are in the teacher's classroom.  I'm the one with the blue bags (the other teacher is having a girl - obviously).

Awww!  I love baby stuff!
I know I look ravishing in this picture, but I mostly wanted you to see my girth and I'm even bigger now and its only been a week!
More cute baby boy stuff!  I can't believe soon I will have a baby that will fit into that!
It was a great shower and I got a lot of great things from the awesome teachers at Riverside Prep!  Thank you all!


2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!!!! And seriously, you are getting bigger!!! AHHH, I'm so excited!!!!!!! Give me my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You look so cute!!! I can't wait to hold your baby.

    ReplyDelete