Monday, October 18, 2010

Surprise!

I'm pregnant! It is a surprise pregnancy, but we're still excited and happy! The tentative due date, according to the Baby Center's due date calculator, is June 25th or 26th. Yay! A June baby! I always thought June would be a good time to have a baby. I'm only a little over 4 weeks so I'm hardly feeling pregnant - and that is fine with me. We'll see what the next few weeks bring. Tyler will be 19 months old when this baby is born. Not bad. I was aiming for about 2 years apart, that's close enough.

I am so excited for this baby! Now that I know all the fun, and not so fun, parts of pregnancy I am excited to see what this one brings. I'm excited for all the little milestones and excited to be able to share it with Tyler. I wonder what he will think when I'm big and fat! I told him this morning that he was going to be a big brother. He was way more interested in his breakfast. haha! I can't believe I'm going to have 2 kids!

Well, off we go on our new adventure! Hopefully this time I'll be better about updating.

3 comments:

  1. Yesssssssssssss!!!!! I realllllly want it to be a girl. And for it to be named Autumn. Autumn Andreason is a beautiful name. You could be a newscaster with that kind of name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. autumn has a good point. that is a pretty name. also autumn katelyn andreasen. beautiful. Anyway, the point of the matter is.. YAY!!! Also, I demand more tyler videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!

    Unless the news was me getting married. But it's not...so YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete