Thursday, December 30, 2010

14 weeks 5 days

Due to weather/traveling problems I didn't end up having my appointment last week. Bummer. So no ultrasound. I have another appointment scheduled for the third, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting an ultrasound or not since my 18 week ultrasound is only a few weeks after that. Oh well. I'm sure everything is fine. I'm 14 1/2 weeks. Yay! Finally into my second trimester! I also think that maybe I am starting to show a wee bit. My sister said I had a pokemon belly. I'm hardly sick at all, pretty much never and I am also pretty hungry. I spent the past week in Utah with my wonderful family for Christmas and ate tons! I came home sure that I had put on some pounds, but no. What?? It must be hiding somewhere. The baby is eating it all. That is about it. I am feeling good and enjoying the easiest, most comfortable time of pregnancy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment