Friday, February 11, 2011

Mark the Stubborn

After much, and I mean MUCH, deliberation (aka exasperated arguing) it is decided that none of the afore mentioned middle names will suffice. It is Elizabeth or her name will be Claire. Those are my options: Claire and I can pick the middle name or Clara and Mark picks Elizabeth. Even with that, he still threatens to call her Claire as a nick name. If he does....grrrrr! I've never met someone so dang set on a name! Just watch, after all this we're going to change our minds at the last second. Well, actually I doubt that. Not with Mark the Stubborn around. The only one he even paused on before saying "NO" was Clara Rose and that was only a brief pause, and he might have been yawning or something. Who knows.
I like Clara Elizabeth, I just thought it was long. I wanted to be able to yell it when she was in trouble. Haha! Tyler John is so easy to say when Tyler's in trouble. I'm sure I'll learn to get my mouth around it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like Clara Elizabath. You can always say Clara Beth...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Clara Elizabeth too, I think it sounds good!:) I like it better than Claire Elizabeth, I think Clara Elizabeth flows better, it's a good name.:)

    ReplyDelete