Thursday, June 25, 2009

Belly Bump

Finally, the belly bump pictures are here!  This is me at about 18 1/2 weeks.  Strange thing is...I swear I look bigger when I look in the mirror, even my mom said so.  I thought the camera was supposed to add 10 lbs not take it away.  Hmmm.  Anyway, yes I am still small and all, but pants are getting too snug now and its about time to break down and buy maternity clothes.  Luckily for me, I have a very talented mother who made me three maternity skirts while she was here and bought me some maternity tops for a birthday present!  I have decided I love maternity clothes and I may never go back.  Flowy, stretchy, light fabric - it's the best!  

Looking at the belly shot... so sweet.
There's a baby in there!  A baby boy to be exact!
My awesome new skirts made by my mommy!

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo tiny and cute!! Can't believe you are just now wearing maternity clothes! I've been in them forever! And how cool that your mom made you some skirts! Make some for me too :) And having your hubby feel the baby is the best! I still remember when AJ felt Lily kick for the first time! It makes it even more real to them!

    ReplyDelete