Monday, June 15, 2009

Ugh!

Ok.... I want to know why my morning sickness decided to return!  For a couple weeks there I was feeling great!  I even gained 4 pounds!  My doctor would have been so proud.  But this past week I am feeling sick again every night and if I don't eat.  What is up with that?  So, it's not as bad as the first trimester, but still!  I want to be pigging out.  The food aversions are even kind of back.  My What To Expect While You're Expecting book says that I should be getting hungrier.... not less hungry.  However, I do have this weird thing that I can eat a lot of what I don't make.  Weird?  If I make dinner I can hardly force down a moderate sized helping, but if Mark makes it or someone else I'm all about it.  I really don't get it.  Eh well, at least it is better than the first trimester and maybe it will be short lived.  

In other news, a week from today we find out what we're having!!!!!  YAY!!!!!     

7 comments:

  1. Sorry about the sickness-but maybe you can get out of cooking more since it makes you feel sick! :) And you get to find out before we do on what we're having! Our appt. is next Thurs. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to put some pics on here! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT THE GENDER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I can't wait to hear what you're having!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elaina! I am so happy for you and Mark! Ah, the suspense! (I voted for a girl...)guess we'll all know pretty soon if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How convenient that when Mark makes dinner you're actually hungry but not when you cook.... sounds like you're using this to your full advantage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is random, but I HATED the "what to expect" book. I much more recommend "your pregnancy: week by week" and my personal favorite was "pregnancy sucks." Not full of too much info, but an amusing read!

    ReplyDelete