Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Weeks!

I am officially on the countdown. Yesterday this baby turned 30 weeks - giving me 10 weeks left (give or take). Everything is going well. I had my 30 week check-up today and received my rhogam shot. My doctor said my uterus is as high as it can go and now I'll only grow out, rather than the up and out that I've been doing for the past seven months apparently. I am carrying a little differently with her (at least I think, as far as I can remember). I remember carrying Tyler a bit higher and more out. So far she feels lower and more in, but maybe that will all change in the next 10 weeks. AH! 10 weeks! In some ways that seems so short, in others - soooo very long. I need to start getting all the newborn stuff out and washing them. Time to break out the good ol' carseat, pack and play, swing, boppy, and bouncer. I'm pulling the same denial I had with Tyler. I finally bought her a couple outfits so she won't lay around naked when she arrives. Tyler has definitely helped me stay a bit more spry this pregnancy. I can still squat down with ease. Ok maybe not ease, but I can handle it ok. It is getting harder to get up and down and put on my socks. Good thing its warming up and I can wear slip ons and sandals. She is still moving a lot, but hasn't quite found a pattern that suits her. Sometimes its more in the morning, sometimes more at night. I hope she settles for the morning so that when she comes she is already used to sleeping at night. That would be awesome. And that's about all. Let the count down begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment