Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Slowest Moving Pregnancy EVER

It's been a week...1 stinkin' week. Ugh! Today I am 5 weeks. Didn't I write that initial 4 week post weeks ago? Nope...just days. Still not feeling much. Boobs are still sore and the cramps have practically disappeared. I seem to already have pregnancy brain. I forget everything and can never think of words. I get randomly hungry sick if I don't eat, but that is all - not that I'm complaining. I did take another pregnancy test yesterday morning and it increased to 2-3, which puts me at 4-5 weeks which is what I am so at least my hcg is rising - not sure how fast - but it's rising. I still haven't called kaiser. I think I'll wait until 6 weeks. Hopefully this week goes by a little bit faster.

Update: Mark says my main symptom right now is moodiness. Apparently I go from lovey dovey to "I HATE YOU" and then back again in seconds. He says he just blames it on the pregnancy and ignores me. Probably the best reaction at this point..... Sorry Marky!

No comments:

Post a Comment