Sunday, August 3, 2014

Not Again!

I might be miscarrying again! Yesterday I felt sicker than ever and I was feeling so confident. I finally passed the 5 1/2 week mark (barely as I'm only 5 weeks 5 days but still!). Then I woke up this morning with very little nausea. I told myself it was ok because symptoms can come and go and it wasn't all the way gone just not as bad. Then during church I started cramping a little, but I've had that before so no biggy, right? Then I went to the bathroom and saw brown spotting!!! Ugh!!!! Noooooo!!! This can't happen again! It's very minor spotting but I've never had spotting that was nothing. Plus combined with the cramps and lessening of symptoms I'm just having a hard time hoping for the best. I do hope and pray that these are all a bunch of coincidences but I'm skeptical. I'll call the OB dept tomorrow. There is no way I'm going to the ER again for a possible miscarriage - that was a joke! Hopefully I get good news!!! I do feel kind of sick right now. Hopefully thats a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment