Wednesday, April 15, 2009

8 weeks and 5 days

I am two days away from my 9 week mark, so I would just round up and say these are my 9 week pictures.  Right now the baby should be about 1-1 1/2 inches long and my uterus a bit bigger than a large grapefruit.  According to my little widget thing, my baby is starting to look a bit more human!  YAY!!  I am looking a bit bigger, but that could be bloat as much as it is baby.  And needless to say I am completely relaxed so I let it all hang out - that is as big as I could possibly be.  Let's just say its all baby :)  I happen to be one of those crazy people who want to show fast.  Though, I might change my mind once it actually happens and once I have to try to get it all back off, but for the time being - grow baby grow!    
A bit blurry, but it's closer.  What do you think - baby or bloat??  

In symptom news, I have been feeling much better since the 8 week mark.  I hope it sticks around.  I still feel sick, but usually it goes away once I eat.  I still have an aversion to almost everything, especially chicken and hamburger!!  UGH!  Just the thought.....nasty!  I am becoming a pregnancy induced vegetarian.  However, my appetite and energy level are also coming back little by little.  In another month I hope to be eating like normal.  Keep your fingers crossed that this lasts and I just keep getting better.  

3 comments: