Saturday, November 27, 2010

10 weeks

I'm 10 weeks today and I remember last time that felt like a HUGE milestone. The double digits! This time around it just feels like another week, obviously a good week, because I'm grateful I'm still pregnant and everything is going well, but another week nonetheless. I have to say this pregnancy has been easier than Tyler's. I know I wasn't saying that a few weeks ago, but I am pretty much done feeling sick, as long as I eat! Yay! And I have felt pretty good for the past few weeks. I am sooooo grateful for that! Night times are still the worst time of day, but it's not too bad. I decided life would be good if we had dinner in the morning and breakfast at night ;) Although, I still can't eat anything I cook - it's got to be something about being around or smelling the food for so long before it's actually ready to eat. I'm still exactly the same size and weight I was before so I won't be showing any faster this time around either. All in all things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment