Saturday, March 14, 2009

Second Chances

Day 2 and I am ready to turn myself into an insane asylum for the paranoid pregnant patient.  I told Mark today, "I wish I could go into a coma for the next two months.  That way I wouldn't have to think about this pregnancy or what I am feeling or what I am not feeling.  Just wake me up when we know he/she's alive and well."  I think I literally had a nervous breakdown this morning when a symptom mysteriously disappeared.  I am chalking that one up to the extra hormones.  Guess I can't really judge that psycho Octomom for freaking out when her son went missing and she was pregnant with 8 babies!!!  I'm barely even pregnant with 1 and I went psycho for pretty much no reason whatsoever.  If there was such think as a pregnancy 911 I just might have called it to be reassured that all was well.  So forgive me for my judgement and hypocrisy Octomom (although you are still psycho for numerous other reasons).  Anyway the symptom has returned and I learned via some pregnancy website that symptoms can come and go.  I also had a good long talk with Mark and a good long nap and I feel much better.  So less then 24 hours have passed and I have failed to live up to my motto:  Look unto Me in every thought, doubt not, fear not.  Thank goodness for second chances.        

No comments:

Post a Comment