Friday, March 11, 2011

Success!

I slept last night!!! I guess it was just indigestion. I took ALL the advice the nurse gave me from switching to Maalox to waiting 3 hours before I laid down to eating only bland, boring food to taking small, teeny bites and chewing til it's basically nothing to propping myself up with pillows at night. Today I'm a little gaggy feeling, but I think that its part of this whole indigestion thing. I will be taking some maalox soon. I guess this is just something different about this pregnancy and I will just learn how to deal with it. I'm just SO SO SO SO thankful that I was able to sleep last night!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you slept too! Not sleeping and being pregnant is the worst! I hope all your tricks keep working:) Or better yet that the indigestion goes away!

    ReplyDelete