Saturday, April 12, 2014

Number 3

Baby number 3 is on its way! We officially started trying last month and got pregnant the first try!! A few days before I left for Utah I had a day of spotting so I figured I would start my period soon, but after that one day there was nothing. I kind of wondered if maybe I had had implantation bleeding, but that seemed too far fetched. I drove to Utah with the kids on Thursday. Friday, I still hadn't started so I bought a test. I took it Friday night with my sisters and mom waiting in the family room. To my surprise it was positive! I went out to tell them and Tyler was so excited! He has wanted a baby sibling for months and has asked me constantly if there was a baby in my tummy. When I told him that night, he was so adorable! He gently hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said, "Thank you, mommy!" It was the sweetest thing! Clara on the other hand, didn't care and when I asked if she wanted a baby she said, "NO!" So hopefully she grows into the idea.

Currently I am only 5 weeks and feel completely not pregnant, which is freaking me out, but I looked through Clara's portion of this blog and re-remembered I didn't feel very pregnant with her at this point either. Trying not to worry. My due date is December 13th. A Christmastime baby...yikes! But I don't care.

I haven't had a doctors appointment yet, as I just got back from Utah yesterday, but I am going to make one this week. I am currently on zoloft for anxiety and I'm not sure what they will advise. I am willing to go off for this baby, but I am waiting for the doctors advice. Luckily, zoloft is a drug that has been approved for pregnancy, but there are some risks. We'll see what the doctor says.

Other than that there is not much to report. I am so excited and pray for this baby constantly. I'm hoping to feel a bit more pregnant in the upcoming weeks, although I wouldn't be too sad if the nausea never shows up. :) I will update more when there is more to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment