Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sigh of Relief



I went in for my appointment yesterday and received some good news! The baby is in the uterus and its heart is beating!! The heart rate measured at 100 beats/minute which the doctor said is slightly slow but still normal so I'm not completely out of the woods yet. He said that most likely the heart just started beating so it hasn't had enough time to
speed up yet. I googled it when I got home, of course, and some sites say at 6 weeks 90-110 is normal. Others say anything above 103. So basically my little bean is on the slow side of normal. I have a follow up ultrasound scheduled in 3 weeks just to make sure. But I think if he were more concerned he'd have me come back next week.  Im just choosing to believe it's fine! My measurements also showed that I was six weeks yesterday not tues so my due date is actually April 1st. I figured that's when it was based on when I thought I ovulated. My symptoms have returned!! Oh it's not fun!!! Luckily the nausea is not constant. Through out the day it comes and goes. That periodic relief really saves me! If I felt that bad 100% of the time I would go insane! I hope it eases up in a few weeks like it did in my previous pregnancies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment